The shareware version of NetColor is iPrism, a full featured tool for web page color coordination.
OS: Windows 95/NT4
Improve your web page color coordination with NetColor.
NetColor provides a graphical interface for color selection, the hexadecimal color codes for each element, and the complete HTML <BODY> tag, which can be copied to the clipboard and pasted into your web document. A background image and up to three additional images for your target web page can be added to assist in color selection.
View a Screen Shot
Other Color Selection Tools
- To view the text or hyperlink color samples over the entire background of the design window, click your right mouse button on the text or hyperlink color sample. Another right mouse button click will restore the design window to its original state. This feature allows you to catch areas of your background image that conflict with your current color selections.
- A left mouse button click on any object in the design window will bring up the selection dialog for that object.
- All functions in NetColor, with the exception of program exit and clearing images, can be performed with the mouse inside the design window.
- This version of NetColor does not include direct support for the Netscape palette; however, you can enter color values that are in the Netscape palette using the color selection dialog. For best viewing of the Netscape palette colors, you should set your display color resolution to 24-bit or greater, true color.
- NetColor is free; however, it is not freely distributable. NetColor should only be distributed from sites Gourami Software has authorized to do so. This allows Gourami Software to be certain that only the most recent version of NetColor is available to users.
[Products] [Interact] [Miscellany] [Register] [About] [Links]
Saturday, 12-Apr-2003 16:07:16 PDT